- The "Think Tank" Europe-Mexico, is a French Association under "Law of 1 July 1901". (N° 1139 OJ).
*Morgane BRAVO, President I Founder of "Think Tank" Europe-Mexico.
- The "Think Tank" is independent of any political party in France, Mexico and Europe.
- Membership of the "Think Tank" Europe Mexico, may not be invoked publicly at events or in publications, etc., without the express authorization of the President.
- Headquarters in Paris, France.
MEMBERS OF HONOR
* Mr. Marcel POCHARD, President of the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP). Honorary Member of the Council of State, former adviser to several Ministers. He Chaired in 2007 and 2008, at the request of the Minister of National Education, the Commission on the development of the teaching profession, known as the Commission POCHARD. He produced a report on the reform of educational institutions and the management of teachers. Former Director General of the Public Service (1993-1998). Chairman of the National Disciplinary Chamber of Physicians. President of the Higher Council of the public hospital.
* S.E. Francisco GONZALEZ DE COSSIO, Ambassador of Mexico in retirement.
Career member of the Mexican Foreign Service since 1973, was promoted to the rank of Ambassador in 1981. In the SRE, was assigned to the Directorate General of International Economic Affairs; Multilateral Economic Relations; Bilateral Economic Relations. Director General for International Economic Relations... Outside, Economic Counsellor at the Mission of Mexico to the United Nations in New York. Consul General in Denver, Houston and Corpus Christi. Ambassador of Mexico in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Oman.
He has authored several publications including "The Methodology of the Commission on Minimum Wages"; "Oil and politics", about his experience as ambassador in Saudi Arabia, "International Agenda," and a new book, which includes the collection of the columns presented in the newspaper El Universal Querétaro, "Musicalia '.
* Mr. Frédéric LEFEBVRE, Deputy 1st District of French outside of France (North America) since June 2013. Former Minister. Former Secretary of State for Trade, Crafts, Small and Medium Enterprises, Tourism, Services, Liberal Professions and Consumption (2010-2012). Former Member of the tenth district of Hauts-de-Seine (as substitute of Andre Santini), 2007-2009. Member of the Regional Council of Ile-de-France since March 2004. He is the author of three books on "The best is the friend of the good" (2011), "The work today" (2012) "You are priority" (2014). Founder of Think Tank "New Horizons."
* Dr. Birgitta LEANDER (Swedish) awarded the Order of the "Aztec Eagle" from the Mexican government to foreigners who have done an exemplary job. In tribute, his name was given to a School and Library in Mexico. Former Head of promotion for the "World Decade for Cultural Development of UNESCO", Paris (1988-1997). She is the author of numerous books on pre-Columbian cultures of Mexico, which is Nahuatl translations in French, Spanish, English (Nahuatl ANTHOLOGY, Birgitta Leander, Miguel León-Portilla...). Researcher Aztec codex, project «Amoxcalli» Mexico. International Consultant to UNESCO and the UN. Visiting Professor/Researcher, Mexico, USA, Europe.